Elegant Emblem Lighting for Signs
Don't just light up your outdoor signage- illuminate it with style using our aluminum gooseneck Emblem lighting. With timeless character, these exterior RLM gooseneck lights look just as good in the daylight as they do after sundown. Offering you the highest quality of lighting convenience and designer sophistication, our gooseneck lights are a way to instantly upgrade your façade while ensuring that your business is noticed after dark. Available in a wide variety of colors, these exterior gooseneck lights feature a curved arm and round Emblem shade that directs a warm pool of light directly onto its focus area. Use one to illuminate a small sign or doorway or light up an entire façade with glowing brilliance. As a general rule of thumb, sign lighting should be placed every 3 to 4 feet of sign or awning width.
Customizable Exterior Gooseneck Lights
Our attractive gooseneck lights with an Emblem shade are designed specifically to your custom requirements to perfectly match your exterior décor and theme. We offer 20 distinct color options, all in a high-quality powder coat finish that is resistant to rust. For modern applications we offer eye-catching primary colors. And for a more traditional taste we also offer a number of realistic faux-metal finishes like Aged Brass and Raw Copper.
Easy-to-Install Outdoor Light Fixtures
With our convenient exterior gooseneck lights you don't have to be an electrician for successful installation. That's because each gooseneck Emblem lighting fixture comes with everything you need to mount over a standard exterior 4" diameter junction box. The gooseneck arm is attached to a 4-5/8" round aluminum wall mount back plate that is finished in your color choice. Each back plate has mounting holes that are 3-1/2" on center. The medium base incandescent ceramic socket is wired for 120V service. Our customer service representatives are always happy to talk to you if you have specific mounting requirements or have questions about lamping options.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and well be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.