Become one of many home or business owners who have discovered the style and utility offered by our gooseneck lighting fixtures. They have a classic warehouse appearance, as an ode to the days when this lighting design was used in industrial setting as task lighting. Their function is still just as relevant today, and their style quotient has risen exponentially as the desire for rustic and antique décor has continued to increase in popularity.
Our gooseneck fixtures are designed with quality in mind from lightweight aluminum, allowing them to be easy to maneuver and install. They're also powder coated, allowing them to withstand harsh weather conditions without rusting or corroding as other metals can. Additionally they'll resist fading when placed in direct sunlight.
Although they are fitting for use along entrances or even on walls in upscale restaurants and retail spaces, gooseneck lights are perfectly shaped and designed for sign lighting. Their arms can wrap around most any sign or awning, allowing for a more targeted light aimed only where it's needed. The shades also allow for a more downward facing trajectory, further focusing the light to where it's needed.
Goosenecks are a much more economical way to keep your business visible. Choose from various colors and other customization options to create the lighting you want most.
Width / Diameter: 14"
(see Alternate Arm Configurations Tab for diagram of all arms)
Gooseneck Radius: 7.5"
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we’ll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.