Enjoy stylish commercial lighting that is made to fit your project with Aluminum Gooseneck Lights. Featured here with a 16" Barn Light Shade and arching gooseneck arm, this fixture is ideal for use as a storefront, sign and awning light. And with 25 powder coated paint finishes to choose from it's easy to create a customized look.
Mount barn light fixtures to a wall, sign or other flat surface to illuminate signage, building exteriors and entryways. This gooseneck comes wired for standard incandescent 200W service, or upgrade to compact fluorescent (CF), high-intensity discharge (HID, and energy efficient LED goosenecks. Mounting and ballast configurations may vary; please call for details.
Outdoor gooseneck arms come with a sturdy aluminum back plate for an efficient mount. All parts including the barn light shade, gooseneck arm and back plate are color-matched for a cohesive look. And powder coated finishes are rust resistant for lasting outdoor use. Choose colors, accessory add-ons and an optional CF lamping upgrade online. For HID gooseneck lights including metal halide and high pressure sodium, or LED fixtures, please call toll free.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we’ll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.