Looking for lighting that is more than just a pretty face? Our gooseneck fixtures combine the trademark gooseneck design you know and love, with unbeatable functionality that goes far beyond their initial use as warehouse lighting. This allows every fixture to combine the very best of beautiful aesthetic appeal with unbeatable utility. Goosenecks are ideal for use as sign lights, since they have a natural downward trajectory combined with the ability to wind and curve around signs and awnings, allowing them to cast a focused beam onto signs and other items of interest, such as monuments and flags. They're also great at showcasing lawn sculptures and other décor items.
Each of our versatile gooseneck lights are crafted from quality aluminum, which is equal parts strong and lightweight. Lights are then powder coated to prevent weather damage like rusting and corrosion. Even fading and chipping is reduced when placed in direct sunlight.
Choose from an array of colors that will coordinate well with virtually any exterior design theme. Many of the colors are available at no additional charge. There are additional customization options as well, including varying shades, arm bending, and energy efficient bulbs. Don't see something you like here? Call and discuss additional options with our design experts and create the lighting that you need for your upcoming project.
Shade 12"W x 8" H, Arm 22 1/4" W x 1/2" dia.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we’ll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.