Usually ships within 2 days.
Out of Stock
This item is currently not available
Spectacular bright lemon-yellow daisies all season; heat tolerant; excellent garden performance
- Best Seller
- Deadheading Not Necessary
- Fall Interest
- Landscape (Professional)
- Landscape Plant
- Must Have
- Flower Color: Yellow
- Foliage Color: Green
- Garden Height: 18 - 36" Tall
- Spacing: 12 - 14"
- Habit: Upright
- Duration: Annual
- Bloom Time: Planting to Hard Frost
- Zones: Annual except in zones 10 - 11
- Hardy Temp: 30°F (-1°C)
- Exposure: Plant in sun or partial shade
- Water Needs: Normal
- Container Plant Style: Thriller - Used either in the back or middle of a container. Usually a taller item that adds height and drama to the container.
- Uses: Landscapes and containers. Use in combinations, window boxes and landscaping
- Growing Tips:
While newer Argyranthemum are much more heat tolerant than older varieties, they will still do best with cool night temperatures. Our varieties have been selected to flower continuously without deadheading. If you do live in a hot climate the plants may flush out of bloom if the night temperatures are regularly staying in the high 70’s or above. The plants should continue to do fine, give them a trim using a sharp pair of scissors or pruning shears (think of it as giving your plant a haircut). This will help induce more branching and fresh growth and the plants will be at their best when night temperatures drop and the plants begin to bloom again.
An application of fertilizer or compost on garden beds and regular fertilization of plants in pots will help ensure the best possible performance.
- Common Name: Marguerite Daisy
- Angelonia angustifolia hybrid: Bacopa