Usually ships within 2 days.
Out of Stock
This item is currently not available
Lobed, rounded leaves with a unique rusty orange color; named after the Sedona Mountains
- Adaptable as a Houseplant
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Best Seller
- Deadheading Not Necessary
- Deer Resistant
- Foliage Interest
- Heat Tolerant
- Landscape Plant
- Low Maintenance
- Flower Color: n/a
- Foliage Color: Bronze
- Garden Height: 24 - 30"; Medium
- Spacing: 12 - 18"
- Habit: Upright
- Duration: Annual
- Bloom Time: Grown for Foliage
- Zones: Annual except in zones 10 - 11
- Hardy Temp: 35°F (2°C)
- Exposure: Plant in partial sun or shade
- Water Needs: Normal
- Container Plant Style: Thriller - Used either in the back or middle of a container. Usually a taller item that adds height and drama to the container.
Landscapes and containers
Use in beds, containers and combinations
- Growing Tips:
Many people feel that coleus look best before they flower. We have worked hard to choose coleus that bloom late in the season or not at all. To keep foliage in top shape, pinch off the blooms as they appear if you wish.
Rules of Thumb for Overwintering Plants Indoors:
- Choose only healthy plants
- Bring Plants indoors before frost damages foliage
- Treat for disease and insects before bringing plants indoors
- Place in bright areas and add humidity using pebble trays or spray bottles
- Be careful not to over water
- When active growth starts in spring fertilize and prune as needed
- Introduce your plants slowly to outdoor conditions in spring
An application of fertilizer or compost on garden beds and regular fertilization of plants in pots will help ensure the best possible performance.
- Common Name: Coleus
- Cleomehybrid: Coleus