Internally lit signs are so yesterday's news. Popular for the all-in-one appeal of providing signage as well as illumination for nighttime viewing, internally lit signs might seem the easiest, cheapest route. But as far as sophisticated modern appeal goes, they fall sadly short onto the tasteless and commercial side. Keep your business up on today's decorative exterior style with our elegant gooseneck lighting. These stylish aluminum gooseneck lights give your façade an air of unique refinement, reminiscent of the days before boxed lighting. They allow you to highlight your business's sign anytime day or night. This is a great way to make traditional painted signs visible in the dark without going neon.
- Made in USA
- Aluminum construction
- 4 5/8"Dia. wall mounting plate included
- Call to request: metal halide, high pressure sodium, CFL and LED lamping
This classic gooseneck barn light features a wide saucer-shaped warehouse-style shade hung from a slim and elegant arm. At a generous 23" long, the gooseneck arm is ideal for casting a brilliant pool of light from the side of your building. This gooseneck light is available in a number of powder coated finish options. Bold primary hues really make these gooseneck lights pop against a plain colored façade, giving you a funky modern look. We also offer a number of metallic finishes to mimic the look of bronze, copper, galvanized steel, and other metals. In addition to multiple color options, we offer a list of alternate arm configurations to suit your unique situation.
Via the round cast aluminum wall mounting plate, this gooseneck light can be installed to any standard 4" weatherproof recessed round or octagonal junction box. The shade is rated for up to a 150-watt bulb. Though ideal for illuminating signage, our gooseneck lighting can be used in a number of other ways too. Use these handy lights to add nighttime visibility and accent lighting to monuments and statuary, awnings, barns, and entryways on homes or businesses.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we’ll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.