It doesn't matter whether you're a home or business owner, gooseneck lighting fixtures have something to offer. They work wonderfully as sign lighting, since they'll wrap right around your business sign and provide a focused beam to showcase just what you want customers to see. But even if you're not advertising a business, you'll find a use for these stylish fixtures. They're also suitable for showcasing monuments, flags, garden sculptures, and even for prized flower bed or decorative trees. The possibilities are endless.
These fixtures are also great when put in display along porches and patios, or walls outside commercial entryways. They're also a unique way to set the mood and enhance the ambiance for upscale eateries and higher end retail spaces. Their classic shades and slender arms allow them to blend in seamlessly with a wide range of décor themes. Even better, you can customize the shade and other options to fully coordinate the look to go along with your style ideals.
Our goosenecks are designed for equal parts style and function. That's what we made them from top grade aluminum, which is both sturdy and lightweight. The exterior is the powder coated for a high level of weather resistance, since the color is baked into the metal, instead of just being placed on top. That prevents issues like chipping and peeling while also keeping rust and other weather damage at bay as well.
Each light can be fully customized with numerous options. Use the drop down menu, or give us a call to so we can develop the light you need for your project.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we'll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.