If your business isn't as visible as you want it to be, then you should consider updating your sign lighting. While backlits lights are out of reach for many small business owners, either due to costs for city regulations, these lighting fixtures will illuminate your basic business sign to keep it within easy view any time of the day or night. They easily wrap around the sign directly to showcase only the areas you want displayed with a targeted light. A downward trajectory adds to this effect, making gooseneck lighting fixtures perfect for displaying not only signs, but flags, monuments, or anything else you wish to showcase.
We take great pride in designing and providing you with lighting fixtures that maintain the classic gooseneck style you know and love, mingled with design elements that work well with even more modern décor themes. We're also committed to providing only the highest level of quality and durability in design, allowing our lights to stand the test of time. They're not only constructed from high grade aluminum, but they're also powder coated to provide superior weather resistance that will keep them looking their very best over the long haul. There will be no rusting, corrosion, or fading, even in areas with inclement weather or direct sunlight.
Customize your lighting fixtures with additional colors, many of which are provided at no additional charge. There's also numerous shades, arm bending configurations, and bulb upgrades to help save you money each and every month on your energy bill - all while lowering your carbon footprint.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we’ll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.