Made in USA Gooseneck Lighting
Ensure that your business's signage glows proudly while also adding contemporary elegance to your façade with our aluminum gooseneck lighting. These lights are Made in USA from commercial grade aluminum and are ideal for outdoor locations. Even if your local climate tends to be wet or windy, these heavy-duty aluminum lights are sure to look just as immaculate as the day you installed them. Each light features a slender gooseneck arm with a traditional warehouse shade with mounting plate included. Not just for sign lighting, these gooseneck fixtures are also great for garage and barn lighting, monument projects, even for lighting alley or walkways.
Arm & Color Choices
For simple, classic lighting the standard L-shaped neck is a great way to ensure that a brilliant pool of light shines down on your business's sign, awning, or entryway. We also offer alternate arm configurations to perfectly match your unique lighting needs. Peruse our Alternate Arm Configurations PDF and call the customer service department to discuss your individual lighting project. This gooseneck light is available in two-dozen premium paint colors, allowing you to match it to your outdoor décor without any extra effort needed. This durable powder coat paint will give your façade a unique pop of color while also protecting your aluminum fixture from the elements and preventing rust.
Our gooseneck light is designed to be installed directly on top of a 4" recessed round or octagonal junction box via the included round cast aluminum wall mounting plate (which measures 4 5/8" in diameter). The mounting plate has predrilled holes that are 3 1/2" on center. To make things even more convenient for you, we offer detailed instructions- including diagram- on how to install your gooseneck lighting to perfectly display your building's sign. When purchasing these gooseneck lights remember that you should have one light per ever 3'-4' of signage.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we’ll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.