Don't Let Shoppers Pass Your Your Business By
Any successful business owner will tell you that advertising plays a huge part in gaining clientele. If eager shoppers pass by your storefront they need signage to let them know what's inside, enticing them to come browse, eat, or otherwise patronize your business. You want your sign to be displayed proudly and prominently at all times of the day, even at night, letting prospective customers know who you are and what you have to offer. That's where our gooseneck lights come into play. Don't let shoppers pass you by because your sign is left out in the dark. Display your signage for all to see with these elegant gooseneck lamps.
Indoor & Outdoor Options
These modern, elegant gooseneck fixtures are the perfect way to add contemporary class and functional value to your business's façade. The domed shade gives this light a modern, artistic flair that matches great with the storefronts in the trendy part of town. With internally lit box signs quickly going out of style, you can show your prospective clientele that you are on the up and up with today's tastes. Each gooseneck light can be customized with one of two-dozen finish colors. Bold primary hues give a vibrant, contemporary feel to your façade, while muted tones like patina and rust are great for those seeking a rustic charm. We also offer gleaming metal tone finishes for an industrial appeal. All of our powder coat finishes will help to keep your outdoor lighting protected from the elements and prevent rusting too. All of our outdoor fixtures can be used as indoor gooseneck lights.
Other customization options for this gooseneck RLM light include a swivel shade for directional lighting and a number of alternate arm configurations to meet your specific design needs. Each aluminum fixture includes a 4 5/8" round cast aluminum wall mounting plate. This mounting plate fits over a round or octagonal 4" recessed junction box.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we’ll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.