Whether you're a home owner looking for a little added style on your home's exterior, or you're a business owner who needs more visibility for your signs, these gooseneck lights are made with you in mind. They have the classic appearance that you know and love, complete with the versatile appearance that easily bodes well for both modern and rustic décor themes alike. Additionally, you can fully customize the appearance by choosing from a wide assortment of colors, many of which you can enjoy without paying anything extra.
Not only are these highly attractive lights ideal when it comes to physical appeal, but they're also highly functional. Their downward trajectory and ability to wind around poles, signs, awnings and other structures makes them uniquely suited for displaying business signs, flags, monuments, flower beds, and even law sculptures and other outdoor décor. Additionally, they're fantastic when mounted by the front door, either at home or at your business, for added outdoor lighting. Or, line the walls of an upscale retail space or restaurant for a fun and attractive way to set the mood.
Our lights are crafted from aluminum for added stability. They're then powder coated, which means the color is baked into the metal directly. This makes it much more durable than painting alone, allowing these items to stand up against rust, corrosion, fading, chipping, and other problems common with outdoor placement.
Shade 16"W x 9" H, Arm 23" W x 3/4" dia.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we’ll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.