Industrial-Inspired Warehouse Gooseneck Lights
Who says that warehouse gooseneck lights are just for warehouses? Our designers saw all the aesthetic possibilities for these industrial-chic fixtures and now offer them to you in our gooseneck lighting collection, here to meet all of your outdoor decorative and functional needs. Any façade can get a touch of that classic industrial-inspired look with these large exterior gooseneck lighting fixtures. This includes restaurants and lounges, small businesses and big box stores, shopping malls, grocery stores, and even urban apartments and townhouses. These outdoor warehouse lights can even be used to add elegant illumination to home barns and workshops.
- HID options; metal halide (MH) or high pressure sodium (HPS)
- Compact fluorescent (CF)
- Energy efficient LED
- Installs to standard 4" round or octagonal junction boxes
Outdoor Awning and Sign Lighting
These outdoor fixtures feature a simple design with a curved gooseneck arm and wide saucer-shaped warehouse shade. The gooseneck arm allows the light to shine directly down upon whatever you are trying to illuminate. Since the shade is so wide it projects a large pool of vivid light on objects below, adding an extra level of security to your property. This fixture is perfect for drawing attention to outdoor awnings and doorways so that nobody gets lost on the way in. Gooseneck lights are also ideal for lighting business signage. Never miss out on a nighttime customer because your sign is unreadable.
Custom Gooseneck Lighting Fixtures
Both the arm and shade of this gooseneck light are made from heavy-duty aluminum that is resilient enough for outdoor use in all locations. The fixture is finished with a tough powder coat that makes it resistant to rust. We offer this finish in a wide variety of colors (many at no extra cost). This includes options like Aged Brass and Raw Copper for a look that imitates other attractive metals. You can also choose bold primary colors for a look that is sure to garner some attention. Call to discuss other lighting possibilities like accessories and alternate lamping options.
Shade 16"W x 9" H, Arm 24 3/4" W x 1/2" dia.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we’ll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.