Maintaining visibility for your business or organization after dark doesn't have to be a difficult affair. Nor does it have to cost your entire business loan. Although you probably know that conventionally backlight signs are pricey and not always all that attractive, our gooseneck lighting fixtures will help your maintain the visibility you need to help existing customers find you, while also drawing in new ones for increased business when you need it. Each of these fixtures is crafted from aluminum for an equal measure of durability and a lightweight design. Additionally, they have powder coating on the finish, which involves baking the color directly into the metal, allowing for much better weather resistance than painting alone.
You'll also find that gooseneck lights are ideal for use as sign lights. This is due to their unique shape, which allows the arms to wind and curve around signs and awnings to showcase your display pieces with ease. Their natural downward trajectory makes for a more targeted light, shining just on what you want to show, and nothing else.
Choose from a range of colors, including many that are offered at no additional charge. Additional customization options are also offered, including shades, arm bending, and upgraded lamps with energy efficient bulbs. Accessories are also available to enhance their stylish appearance even further.
Shade 16"W x 9" H, Arm 22 1/4" W x 1/2" dia.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we’ll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.