We're committed to offering you the highest level quality, combined with the style and visual appeal that you're after. That's why these gooseneck lighting fixtures combine the look you love, including the classic warehouse shades and slender arms, with a durable construction that won't wear down in even the harshest of weather conditions. This combination of form and function is the reason gooseneck lighting has stood the test of time and become a favorite design among landscape designers, business owners, and residential customers.
Each of our goosenecks is crafted from high-grade aluminum, making for a sturdy but lightweight construction. In addition, they're powder coated to prevent weather damage that would eventually wear down a lesser quality light. Powder coating involves baking the color right into the aluminum itself, making for a much hardier finish that is more resistant to fading and rusting than painting could ever be alone.
Gooseneck lights are ideally crafted for use as sign lights. They have a natural downward lighting trajectory combines with the ability to wind around signs and awnings, which makes it easy for them to offer a targeted light onto signs and other display items. It draws the eye toward exactly what you want customers to see, without also shining light on things that are less important.
Choose from an array of additional colors, several of which are no additional cost. In addition, you'll find that there are numerous shades, arm bending angles, and lamp upgrades, allowing you to enjoy energy efficient lighting that stands the test of time.
Shade 16"W x 9" H, Arm 34" W x 3/4" dia.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we’ll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.