Attractive Business Storefront Lighting
Cast your surroundings in brilliant illumination with these attractive gooseneck commercial lights. They are a sure way to add an extra level of nighttime security to your outdoor space while also creating some much-needed visibility for after-dark shoppers and strollers. These stylish warehouse lighting fixtures provide you with both functional and decorative appeal, giving your façade a classy industrial look that is popular in today's contemporary architectural style. Each of our gooseneck light fixtures is made from a high-quality aluminum material and is finished with a durable powder coat that is resistant to rust. These lights are a delightful functional accent piece for any outdoor space.
Modern Warehouse Lighting Fixtures
With these municipal and business storefront lighting fixtures we play off the classic design of warehouse lights. Stunning in its simplicity, this fixture features a long and slender gooseneck arm that curves perfectly to shine illumination directly below. The wide saucer-shaped shade ensures a wide pool of light for the maximum in efficiency. These gooseneck lights have a timeless traditional charm that transitions well into the modern age. To customize your warehouse lighting to match your exterior décor, we offer a number of colors to choose from. These finishes include colors that replicate other metals like copper and bronze.
Commercial Lights for Added Security
These gooseneck lights can be mounted atop parapets or roofs, above awnings or along high boarder walls to keep the nighttime shadows at bay. Ensure that your shop's signage is clearly visible after the sun has gone down, increasing your customer load. Commercial lights are also a sure way to add extra security to your property, making would-be nighttime wrongdoers think twice about getting up to mischief. These fixtures have an aluminum back plate that is easy to install over any 4" round or octagonal junction box. Each fixture comes standard with incandescent lighting. However, other lamping options are available upon request.
Shade 16"W x 9" H, Arm 27 1/2" W x 40 1/4" T x 3/4" dia.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we’ll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.