Choosing the right bracket and banding method can significantly reduce call backs to reposition shifting signs. Always consider wind load, vibration, and other environmental factors before installation. The Flair Leg design provides a secure fit that locks each leg in place on round poles or mast arms of almost every diameter.
- Manufactured using high strength stainless steel and metal forming technology that adds reinforced ribbing for additional strength.
- For use on poles ranging anywhere from 2" diameter up to 4" in diameter
- For poles 4" or over use bracket D5-SS-SSB-RND4L
- The band slot is sized to accept a double wrap of 0.030" band. Double wrapping significantly increases strength.
- Bolt size 5/16" D x 5/8" L
- Slot accepts banding widths up to 3/4"
- Includes stainless steel bolt, washer, and nylon washer that hold signs securely without staining or tearing the sign face are included.