Usually ships within 2 days.
This item is currently not available
Daisy flowers all season on compact plants, good early spring and fall plant; low maintenance
- Best Seller
- Deadheading Not Necessary
- Fall Interest
- Low Maintenance
- Flower Color: Blue-Purple
- Foliage Color: Green
- Garden Height: 8 - 14"; Short
- Spacing: 12 - 14"
- Habit: Mounded
- Duration: Annual
- Bloom Time: Planting to Hard Frost
- Zones: Annual except in zones 9 - 11
- Hardy Temp: 25°F (-4°C)
- Exposure: Plant in sun or partial shade
- Water Needs: Normal
- Container Plant Style: Filler - Intermingles well with other plants to fill in the middle ground of a combination
Landscapes and containers
Plant alone or in combinations in all container types and hanging baskets
- Growing Tips:
Deadheading not necessary for continuous bloom. Plants will "bury their dead" (new flowers will quickly cover old flowers) so no deadheading necessary.
An application of fertilizer or compost on garden beds and regular fertilization of plants in pots will help ensure the best possible performance.