Choosing the right bracket and banding method can significantly reduce call backs
to reposition shifting signs. Always consider wind load, vibration, and other
environmental factors before installation. The Flair Leg design provides a secure fit that locks each leg in place on round poles or mast arms of almost every diameter.
- Designed for poles with diameters of at least 3". For smaller poles use bracket Z9-D02179
- Manufactured using high strength stainless steel and metal forming technology that adds reinforced ribbing for additional strength.
- The band slot is sized to accept a double wrap of 0.030" band. Double wrapping significantly increases strength.
- Slot accepts banding widths up to 3/4".
- Stainless steel bolts, washers, and fiber washers that hold signs securely without staining or tearing the sign face are included.
- Use the SBS Style # Z9-D02189 and 3/4" band when mounting on round posts greater than 3 1/2" or with larger signs.
- For greater sign support surface area and holding force use the SBS Style # Z9-D00889 Double Belt Strap Bracket