Gooseneck lighting fixtures are a hallmark of American style and these warehouse features of one prime example of their rustic style come to life. They feature the classic industrial themes that goosenecks are known for, combined with the modern features that today's home and business owners require. While they work well when placed along your front door at the entryway to greet guests and provide added lighting for safety, they're also ideally suited for use as sign lighting. Imagine the striking glow of one of our stylish goosenecks illuminate your business sign. It's a practical and economical way to keep your business in front of the public, allowing you stay in sight without spending a fortune on backlit lighting fixtures.
There are various reason goosenecks are ideal for use as sign lighting. For one, they offer a naturally downward trajectory that offers a more precise glow and a more targeted beam of light, allowing you to focus on exactly what you want people to see and nothing else. Additionally, these fixtures are able to wrap around signs and awnings, allowing them to showcase your business information with precision and accuracy not afforded by less customized lighting. We'll provide you with custom arm bending, which will let you find a light that will effortlessly and perfectly wrap around your exact sign to ensure that you're right in public view.
Aside from use as sign lights, gooseneck fixtures are perfect for upscale eateries along walls, use at entryways and doorsteps, or even in high end retail spaces where a little added lighting and style is needed. Choose from an array of striking colors and finish options, or ask about custom color matching to create a shade that is perfect for your existing color scheme. Other customization options are also available, such as varying shade sizes, shapes, and accessories, such as cages and covers. You can even upgrade your lighting to include energy efficient lamping that will easily save your money each and every month off your energy bill.
Width / Diameter: 14"
(see Alternate Arm Configurations Tab for diagram of all arms)
Gooseneck Radius: 3.5"
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we'll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.