Made In USA Lighting for Commercial Properties
It's the traditional barn lights you recognize from rural and industrial settings, reimagined in a contemporary fixture that highlights any business signage. The classic goose neck design lends itself well to this functional piece, providing an illuminating, powerful item that makes showcasing any business sign easier, without the use of expensive back lit options. Since the neck can be configured to wrap itself around your signpost specifically, using a number of arm bends or custom options, you can display what you want to display, without lighting the surrounding areas. This draws focus directly to your business, and nothing else. The lamp's natural downward lighting trajectory makes this process even more seamless, making goose neck lighting a favorite among business owners and designers alike.
Aside from their practical purposes of sign and business lighting, goose neck lights are also extremely stylish. This item blends an industrialized feel of the shade with the gracefully curved appeal of the arm for a perfect contrast. Additionally, each light comes in a selection of over 25 attractive colors. Five of them are offered at no additional charge, so you're not limited, even when you're on a budget. Additional shades, arm bends, and custom colors may also be available upon special request. Goose neck lights can be beautifully curved around awnings and other structures to enhance your sign, while also creating a striking outdoor focal point for the building itself. Buy custom gooseneck lighting online, or call us toll-free to explore more options.
Each light fixture is fashioned from hand spun aluminum. This metal is much lighter than comparable materials, making for a more convenient installation. It also makes the lights more practical when being mounted from smaller or lighter posts or awnings. Additionally, when combined with the power coated finish options, this material is impervious to rust, corrosive damage, and fading due to UV rays. It's an all around great investment for business owners who don't want to spend a fortune. Choose from CFL or Metal Halide lamping options, or call for information about our LEDs.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we'll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.