There are few lighting fixtures that offer the same versatility and combined style as gooseneck lights. These industrially inspired lighting options herald back to the days when they were commonly used in industrial settings, thanks in part to their wide shades and ample lighting capabilities. They offer a targeted beam of light thanks to a more naturally downward trajectory. This made them ideally suited for use in factor settings, and it's what makes them so appealing now. These features, as well as their ability to wrap around signs and awnings is what makes them so suitable for use as sign lights. Business owners love that they provide a stylish and economical way to keep their businesses in the public eye even when the sun goes down.
Our selection of gooseneck lights are expertly crafted to last for years into the future without breaking down losing style nor function. They're crafted from high-quality materials, namely aluminum, which is both durable and lightweight. The exterior has also been powder coated to maintain its appeal over the long haul, without rusting and succumbing to other weather damage, even in locations with inclement conditions. That means you'll get flawless function no matter where you live.
Customization is the name of the game when it comes to our goosenecks. They feature custom arm bending to accommodate signs and other locations of any sign or shape. You'll also find numerous shade sizes, as well as numerous accessories that help make the loo of your new lighting your very own. You can also upgrade the lamps to energy efficient options, such as LED or halogen bulbs, to save money as well as reduce your carbon footprint.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we'll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.