Keep any room illuminated with style, thanks to the aluminum Gooseneck lighting from Hooks and Lattice. Made out of durable aluminum and available in a selection of different colors, these commercial grade angle lights are great for lighting up any room. Intended for use outdoors, the aluminum Gooseneck lighting fixtures can be used in any exterior or interior setting. In addition to multiple color options for these Gooseneck angle lights, you can select from several different arm styles. The next time you start planning a new home renovation and require lighting fixtures, consider these stylish aluminum Gooseneck lights with a 10 inch angle shade.Custom arm configurations available by request.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Note: The maximum incandescent wattage for gooseneck fixtures is based on shade size:
7" diameter shades up to 100W incandescent bulb (not included)
10" diameter shades up to 150W incandescent bulb (not included)
12" diameter shades up to 200W incandescent bulb (not included)
Typical bulb type/size is PAR20 for 7" and 10" dia. shades and PAR20 or PAR30 for 12" dia. shades. The "PAR" style floodlight bulbs can easily be found at your neighborhood home improvement center or local hardware store.
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we'll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.