Industrial style meets long-lasting utility in this outdoor gooseneck light fixture. It's designed with the enduring good looks you love about conventional barn lights, and with all the durability and strength. It is ideally suited for varied locations, such as outside businesses, barns, and other commercial locations. Each light has a protected finish that won't give out when used outdoors, so you won't have to worry about rusting and corrosion. Additionally, they provide a powerful beam of light that provides added illumination where it's needed, without taking away from the beauty of your building's aesthetics.
- Made in USA
- Ideal for illuminating signs and awnings
- INC, CFL, MH and HPS
- 25+ color options
Barn lights are uniquely suited for use as sign lighting. This makes them ideal for businesses in locations with signs that do not have back lighting, or where such signs are no allowed due to restrictions. Goosenecks wrap around signs and awnings, allowing for a targeted beam that lights up your business name or logo, but not the surrounding area. Their curved necks makes this possible, along with a natural downward lighting trajectory. Use the coordinating hardware to mount along the sides of business entryways, around awnings, or directly to your sign. They can also be used to illuminate monuments, flags, artwork, and outdoor garden arrangements.
You'll also find that this option is fully customizable with numerous choices available for designers and business owners with a specific look in mind. Over 25 colors are available, with five of them being offered at no additional charge, so it's easy to stay on budget. Additional globes, arms, and cages can also be purchased to enhance the look of your lighting even further. Upgrade to energy efficient bulbs, and enjoy lowered expenses each and every month, without sacrificing the warm and inviting look you love. Just call or click, and our design specialists will help you determine the right personalized choices for your home or business. Call to request HID goosenecks and commercial LED lights.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we'll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.