DIY Tropical Artificial Flower Recipe/Guidelines for Window Boxes
Window Box Recipe/Guideline for Artificial Tropical Flower features:
- UV protected flowers that wont fade in the sun
- A calculation for how many plants fit in typical length window boxes
- DIY project-flowers come loose packed, ready to mount in customer provided foam
- Optional window box available
- Please call 800-896-0978 to quote a custom arrangement, already mounted in foam, in a window box of your choice. Additional charges and shipping costs will apply.
Tropical artificial flowers are appearing in all types of climates, making the exotic vibrancy of these plants accessible to homeowners in all regions. At Hooks and Lattice, we feature arrangements of artificial flowers for window boxes to suit the diverse tastes of our customers. That scope includes this selection of styles featuring artificial tropical flowers like the alluring bromeliad in brilliant shades of orange and red.
As one of the leading online suppliers and manufacturers of window boxes, it only makes sense that we would offer an array of artificial flowers for window boxes to complement their beautiful style. Here our arrangements feature Boston ferns, English ivy and tropical artificial flowers that offset the deep greens of the foliage with their striking bright hues. Faux plants work particularly well in hard-to-water applications as in second-story windows. The brilliant coloration of artificial tropical flowers is also a smart choice as the brightness makes them visible from further away.
Boston Fern 23"
|English Ivy Bush 18"||
English Ivy Bush 30"
|Bromeliad - Orange 14"||Bromeliad - Fuchsia 14"|
|Length||24", 30", 36", 42", 48", 54", 60", 72"|