DIY Window Box Recipe - Outdoor Artificial Ruffle Ferns
2-3 Business Days
Window Box Recipe - Ruffle Ferns features:
- Ferns are UV protected to resist fading
- Optional galvanized window boxes are powder-coated to resist rust
- A calculation for how many ferns fit in standard window box
- Artfully arrange ferns in your own foam or plaster
- Call us at 800-896-0978 if you want us to ship them fully assembled and ready to display in a window box for a no obligation quote. Additional charges will apply.
These outdoor artificial ferns each measure 33" wide and 24"H, and we've grouped them into convenient packages to fit standard window box sizes (24" to 72"L). Shown in our galvanized metal planter box, finished in oil-rubbed bronze, you can purchase the fern recipes alone, or add the planters for an all-in-one package. One of the major benefits of artificial outdoor plants is that they require no maintenance or care, and they're always looking their best. These commercial grade artificial window box plants feature wireframe construction and are inherently UV protected, for year-round use outside. Their fade-resistant beauty will last for many years to come, even when placed in full sun. Buy fake ferns online, or give us a call to request a mix of different plants, or to discuss customization opportunities. This is a recipe or guideline to estimate how many plants will fit in a standard window box. Ferns arrive loose packed and are ready for you to arrange in your own provided form, plaster or soil. Let your creativity soar! Of if you prefer it to come fully assembled and ready to display, contact us at 800-896-0978 for a quote.
|Length||24", 30", 36", 42", 48", 60", 72"|
Write Your Own Review