Basket: 16"Dia. x 11"H
- Drive the spike into the ground, using a piece of wood so hammer does not strike metal directly.
- Insert wooden column into top of spike and secure with wood screws (included).
- Place 9in. steel disk on top and secure with wood screws (included).
- Place any of the four Basic Basket Planters, filled with plants, onto the disk so that center locator pin fits into center hole of basket bottom.
- Rotate basket clockwise until disk grips wires.
- You can turn the basket every week or so to achieve even growth. Just rotate counter-clockwise until the back is at the front, then turn clockwise to lock again. Or you can lift off the basket and replace it with another freshly planted basket at any time.