Keep your business in the public's view with these sleek and stylish gooseneck lights. They have the same classic look you love about this well known lighting fixture, but with modern updates that make it ideally suited for a range of applications. Both at home and at your place of business, you'll find that there are innumerable ways to make these lights work for you. Place them along walls on the porch and patio, inside retail spaces, or use them to set the mood in an upscale eatery. They're also ideal for sign lights, since they offer a unique downward facing trajectory combined with a targeted stream of light that draws the eye toward exactly what you want customers to notice.
We take pride in crafted fine lighting fixtures that will stand the test of time. These are prime examples, as they're constructed of aluminum and then powder coated to hold up against wear and tear, even in the areas with inclement weather conditions. Powder coating allows the color to be baked into the metal, offering a far better level of weather resistance than painting alone would provide. This allows them to hold against against rusting, corrosion, and even fading when placed in direct sunlight.
Choose from a range of color options, shades, arm configurations, and accessories to customize our fixture to accommodate your sign or wall perfectly. There's an unlimited number of combinations from which to choose, but if you don't see exactly what you want on the drop down menu, then give us a call and we'll help you design the precise arrangement you need.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we'll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.