Don't Get Left in the Dark
Don't let the competition leave you out in the dark. Make sure that your business's sign shines brightly even after the sun has gone down. Our aluminum gooseneck light fixture allows you to display your signage elegantly and proudly, ensuring that prospective customers know who you are and what you have to offer. Sign lighting is a must-have, especially in the wintertime when the sun sets early but shoppers are still out and about. In upscale and trendy areas where old-fashioned internally lit sign boxes are quickly going out of style, these elegant RLM lights ensure that your façade will be as tasteful and sophisticated as the product you provide.
Arm & Finish Options
Each long gooseneck RLM light features a long, gracefully arched arm ending in a domed shade. The domed shade gives this fixture a chic contemporary flair while directly shining a bright pool of light onto your sign, entryway, or awning. A variety of finish options ensures that you will find the perfect color match for your fixtures, without worrying about painting them to match your exterior design scheme. We offer everything from Iron Rust to vibrant Yellow in a durable powder coat finish that will keep your fixture rust free and protected from the elements. The interior of the shade will be powder coated white unless otherwise specified at checkout. Call our customer service department to discuss alternate arm configurations and custom color matching.
Commercial Lighting Installs
These commercial grade aluminum gooseneck lights enhance the look of your business's façade while also providing much needed illumination. Aside from signs, they are also a great way to light doorways, walkways, garages and barns, statuary and monuments. Each gooseneck light includes a 4 5/8" diameter cast aluminum wall mounting plate designed to fit over a 4" weatherproof recessed octagonal or round J-box. Predrilled holes are 3 1/2" on center.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we'll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.