Although there are plenty of way of attractive new customers for your business, few are as effective at simply being in the right place at the right time. As customers pass your store or commercial location, ensure that they can see exactly what you have to offer by keeping your business sign in full view. Our gooseneck sign lights are designed to illuminate signs and other display areas in an economical and highly practical format. Unlike signs that are illuminated from within, these lights wrap around them or nearby awnings to offer a spotlight directly where you want it. This draws the eye of those who pass, and keeps your business in plain sight.
Our gooseneck lights are also stylish enough to add a bit of aesthetic appeal to any setting. They feature the classic shape and design with dramatic shades and slender arms that wrap and weave around whatever items you choose. This unique combination of elements make them equally well suited for modern and rustic décor alike. You can even choose from a myriad of colors to customize the look of your lighting even further.
All lights are crafted from aluminum and then powder coated to prevent weather damage. Unlike conventional painting, powder coated involves baking the color right into the metal, creating a much more rust resistant finish than painting alone.
Shade 16"W x 9" H, Arm 35" W x 1/2" dia.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we'll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.