There's more to outdoor advertising than choosing the right sign. You also have to ensure that your information can be seen from afar, even after the sun goes down. These gooseneck lighting fixtures are specially suited to showcase business signs to ensure that potential customers don't pass you by just because they can't see you. Unlike backlit signs, which are pricey and not always as pretty as you'd like, these goosenecks wrap around your existing sign and shine a targeted light on the areas you want others to see. It's the easy and economical way to ensure your business never loses visibility. This is accomplished all while adding a sense of class and rustic appeal to your exterior design. Not only that, but our lighting is economical and easy for even small business owners to afford.
Durability is added through a quality construction that consists of high grade aluminum. This is combined with a sturdy powder coated finish, which is baked directly into the metal itself, offering a much higher level of weather resistance than you'd ever expect to see from painting alone. Rust, corrosion, and fading will not ruin the appearance of your lighting for years to come.
Choose from many customization options and make these fixtures your very own. There numerous colors, some of which can be chosen without incurring an additional charge. Further, there are additional arm bending, shade, and lamp options as well. If you don't see what you're looking for in the drop down menu, then contact our customer service personnel and discuss additional options to coordinate your new lighting with your existing exterior décor.
Shade 16"W x 9" H, Arm 48 1/4" W x 3/4" dia.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we'll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.