As any small business owner knows, maintaining a high level of visibility is the highest level of importance. If your customers don't know where you find you, then they can't buy your goods or services. Allow your place of business to be seen from virtually any distance with the right sign lighting. Although backlit lights get the job done, they can be price prohibitive for small businesses, and not all areas appreciates their brazen and "loud" appearance. These lights wrap around your sign directly, allowing it to be illuminated effectively without being too over the top. Combine with additional lights for larger signs, or maintain one sleek fixture for smaller ones.
Our gooseneck lights are designed to hold up against outdoor conditions. They won't rust or corrode in wet areas, and fading isn't an issue when placed in direct sunlight. This is all due to the durable aluminum construction combined with the power coated finish, which is baked directly into the metal to prevent weather related issues with ease.
Don't see quite what you want here? Choose from a wide assortment of color options, arm bending configurations, as well as shade designs and accessories. You can create just the look you're going for.
If our standard arms are not what your looking for
see our complete list below
Download Sign Bracket Store Arm Configurations
Please call for more information about arm
Choose your powder coated finish option by changing
the the color in the drop down menu below the order box.
Custom Finishes Available for an additional charge.
For more information call the Sign Bracket
Survey and Installation instructions for Gooseneck fixtures
Survey installation area prior to ordering/installing light fixtures
- Does local code or landlord allow for this style of light to be installed at desired location?
- Is there sufficient clearance above, below or adjacent to the installation location to accommodate sweep and projection of gooseneck arm and shade?
- Most gooseneck light fixtures are designed to be installed directly on top of a recessed standard Round or Octagonal Junction box. Are the junction boxes in the desired location? If the junction box(es) are located behind the wall or off to one side are the lead lengths coming out of the fixture long enough to reach? These fixtures can be ordered with longer lead lengths - call for details.
- Will the shade, at installed location/elevation, be directing its light at the desired spot on the sign face or wall surface? (if not can the mounting plate location be changed to compensate? Please note, an optional swivel coupling is available that will allow for the shade to be swiveled up/down to more precisely direct the light - call for details)
- Do you have a sufficient number of fixtures to light your sign? The general rule of thumb is one fixture for every 3' to 4' of sign width (tall signs may also require fixtures above and below the sign for proper illumination). Size of shade, length of arm, sign artwork and sign size/shape must be considered when determining number of fixtures required. If you are uncertain as to what will be required for your project please call and we'll be happy to help advise on your options.
Installation overview (all electrical installations should be performed by qualified personnel)
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify wires from shade are long enough for the arm and accessories provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Press arm fully into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjustment, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic silicone sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location seal.