Malaga Square Planter with Toe Kick
Malaga Square Planter with Toe Kick-Choose from 8 Colors
Malaga Square Planter with Toe Kick features:
- Outside dimensions: 23"L x 23"W x 19"H, 16lbs.
- Interior dimensions: 18"L x 18"W x 18" soil depth
- (1) 1" Drainage hole with exit channels
- 2.5" thick walls, toe kick bottom
- Lightweight, perfect solution for rooftops, decks, balconies
- Insulated core protects roots, year round use -30 degrees to +150 degrees
- 100% solids, no plastic leaching. Weather resistant, made in USA
You're no longer limited by your location when it comes to having the garden you've always wanted. These modern square planters have a sleek, clean appearance that easily accentuate your decor, while also being lightweight enough for upstairs balconies or along front porches, decks and lining covered walkways. This is due to its durable Poly-crete construction. This versatile material has the look of real stone, but it's much lighter and more contemporary. Pre-drilled holes and an insulated core keep roots healthy and free from rot, while the durable exterior resists weather damage and salt water erosion even in coastal regions. Choose from an array of additional designs, colors and sizes to accommodate your outdoor living space.
Note: Toe kick is the lower recessed detail and is located on all sides of planter. It allows you to get closer to the container when maintaining your garden.
|Color||Black, Concrete Gray, Dark Brown, Dark Gray, Green, White|