Architectural Raised Panel Shutter Pair with Arched Top
Architectural Raised Panel Features:
- Rails and panels made with exterior grade composite
- Enter Springline information above- measure from bottom of window to beginning of window's arch. (see drawing)
- Stiles are constructed from pultruded structural fiberglass
- 2 part urethane oven cured industrial grade finish
- Shutter thickness 1"
- Operational hardware sold separately
- Limited Lifetime warranty, made in USA
- Call us at 800-896-0978 for a quote for almost any size window
Raised Panel shutters offer a handsome, classic look for a variety of historic or modern home styles. The clean elegance and artistic depth of the panels and curves dramatically catch sunlight and impart alluring shadow. This popular two-panel design brings deep texture and a solid, artistic appeal. A wealth of options are available for added sophistication, limited only by your imagination. Additional options include: custom rail location, rabbeted edge, standard and custom cut-outs, butt hinge, and shaker panel addition. Shutters are available in heights up to 108" in height.
This product carries a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty on product and finish.
Operable stainless steel hardware is available for purchase and validates the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Shutters up to 48" in height require the use of 2 hinges and pintels. Shutters from 49"-96" in height require the use of 3 hinges and pintels. Shutters over 96" require the use of 4 hinges and pintels.