24"-41" Width Aluminum Hurricane Rated Bahama Shutter
Color Chart HERE and enter RAL code into option
Aluminum Hurricane Rated Bahama Shutter features:
- Fabricated from 6063-T6 Extruded Aluminum for superior strength
- Miami-Dade County Approved Category 5 Rating, 10 year warranty
- 2"W Blades for privacy and will help keep your house cool in the summer
- Allow 3" on the sides and tops of shutters for hardware installation
- Center Mullion on sizes over 39" in Width
- Choose from standard powder-coat colors
- Comes complete with all hardware and locking mechanisms
- Call us at 800-896-0978 for a quote for almost any size window, made in USA
Decorative Hurricane Rated aluminum bahama shutters are a modern, reasonably-priced option that have replaced ugly solid coverings in the event of a storm-- but look beautiful year round and help provide shade in the tropical heat. These custom storm shutters are crafted from 16 gauge extruded aluminum then powder coated for superior weather resistance and are often seen in coastal regions and areas that see tropical storms. Bahama or Bermuda shutters also give your home a tropical look and, when opened, allow the breeze to flow through the horizontal slats while keeping sunlight out. In addition to serving as a window shade alternative, these louvered panels also create more privacy when needed, so they're perfect for urban residences and hotel spas.
Bahama shutters can be quickly closed and secured without delay if a storm is brewing. Bahama shutters can be raised or lowered for more privacy, to let more light in, or to protect from the heat.
Custom rail and panel configurations are available by special order. Bahama exterior shutters are made to order and ship from our manufacturing plant, made in USA. Please call us at 800-896-0978 for an estimate or to speak with an in-house shutter specialist.
Easy Measuring Instructions:
- Provide measurements of your window and trim around your window if applicable. Your shutter will be made to the sizing you choose. For example your window measures 24"W x 36"H, but you also want to protect the 3" trim that goes around the entire window, you would order 30"W x 42"H.
- Please consider that 3" on the sides and top of the shutter are needed for installation hardware.