DIY Artificial Bougainvillea & Gardenia for Window Boxes - Lavender/Fuchsia
Starting at $224.85
Window Box Recipe/Guideline for Bougainvillea & Gardenia features:
- UV protected flowers that wont fade in the sun
- A calculation for how many plants fit in typical length window boxes
- DIY project-flowers come loose packed, ready to mount in customer provided foam
- Optional window box available
- Please call 800-896-0978 to quote a custom arrangement, already mounted in foam, in a window box of your choice. Additional charges and shipping costs will apply.
Artificial Mixed Bougainvillea & Gardenia for Window Boxes is a great way to create a "Do It Yourself" window planter. As artificial plants, including artificial flowers, have gained in popularity, window box flowers you can arrange yourself have come into their own. In fact, you may have your own DIY window box ideas on how to display this beautifully Mixed Bougainvillea & Gardenia floral arrangement.
Filling your flower boxes with outdoor artificial flowers and faux plants is particularly advantageous if you live in parts of the country that experiences cold winter weather. But even if you don't, come rain or shine, these sturdy flowers hold up well in all kinds of environments. Our artificial flowers are UV rated so they won't lose their color. And they are colorfast enough to keep your window boxes looking bright and fresh all year long.
While designed for outdoor use, you can even use them inside, either in a wall planter or as tabletop decoration. Their lavender and fuchsia bougainvillea vines along with gardenia shrubs mixed with white blossoms rest delicately in the brown and burgundy barberry plant. Festive any time of the year, indoors or out.
Buy DIY Artificial Arrangements Online or call:
7am - 5pm PST, M-F
Bougainvillea Vine 36"
Barberry Shrub 23"
|Length||24", 30", 36", 42", 48", 54", 60", 72"|
|Flower Color||Fuchsia, Lavender|