Classic Collection Arch Top Louvered Shutters
Classic Composite Louver Shutter features:
- Rails, panels and stiles made from exterior grade composite wood
- 2 part urethane oven cured industrial grade finish
- Shutter thickness 1.25", louver angle is 22 degrees
- Faux louvers, do not move. Solid backing
- 10 year warranty, made in the USA
- Call us at 800-896-0978 for a quote for almost any size window
Our Faux Louver shutters use a unique patented process that delivers a beautiful louvered appearance. These shutters add a classic, traditional look with rhythmic, clean lines. Enhancing a variety of home styles, Faux Louver shutters offer the look of traditional Colonial shutters, but can be even more accurately described as a louver board shutter. Additional options available include: additional rail and arch or radius top. Along with the Primed Finish option, we can color match for a $450.00 flat fee.
Direct mount hardware or operable stainless steel hardware is available for purchase and validates the manufacturer's 10 year limited warranty. Shutters up to 48" in height require the use of 2 hinges and pintels. Shutters from 49"-96" in height require the use of 3 hinges and pintels. Shutters over 96" require the use of 4 hinges and pintels. Additional charges may apply for special requests on shipping, packaging, and delivery outside of the continental US.