Rail Mounting Kit With Standard 6.75"W Planter Bracket
These brackets and rails allow you to install a window box almost anywhere along your railing. Standard brackets and rail features:
- Manufactured in steel, and powder-coated black, stainless steel hardware
- Holds a window box 6.75" wide at the bottom (from front to back)
- Rails fit round, square, aluminum, wood, PVC, wrought iron, and composite balusters, uprights, or spindles.
- Balusters must be no further apart than 5", and are between 1/2-1 1/2" thick
- Bracket Guideline: 1 pair of brackets for window boxes up to 36" length, 2 pairs for window boxes 42"-72" in length. Place evenly, ensuring no more than 24" space between each bracket
- 20" Rail for window boxes 24"-36" Length, 36" Rail for window boxes 42"-48", 72" Length window boxes require (2) 36" rails.
Create a container garden anywhere you have a vertical railing with our outdoor plant hanger brackets. These handy little brackets are the perfect thing for getting those lovely flower boxes off the ground and up at eye level where people can enjoy them. Use this standard bracket pair to hang flower boxes from balconies, decks, front porches, outdoor restaurant dining areas, and even on fences. Create instant curb appeal and enhance the view!
Made with standard sized planter boxes in mind, these universal brackets will hold any box up to 36" long and 5.75" wide across the bottom. Browse our vast selection of molded vinyl and PVC flower boxes to find the perfect match for you. These brackets are made from heavy-duty steel that has been powder-coated to resist rust. They won't bend or break, lasting for years and years outdoor in any climate.
Each set of two planter box hangers can be used on a 20" or 36" rail kit, depending on the size of your planter box. Installing your brackets on the rail is as easy as hanging a hook, simply snap them in place. Then place your plant-filled flower box on the sturdy steel arms, stand back, and enjoy!