Rail Mounting Kit With Adjustable Brackets
These Universal Adjustable brackets and rails allow you to install a window box almost anywhere along your railing. Universal Adjustable brackets and rail features:
- Manufactured in steel, and powder-coated black, stainless steel hardware
- Holds a window box 5.5" - 8.5" wide at the bottom (from front to back)
- Rails fit round, square, aluminum, wood, PVC, wrought iron, and composite balusters, uprights, or spindles.
- Balusters must be no further apart than 5", and are between 1/2-1 1/2" thick
- Bracket Guideline: 1 pair of brackets for window boxes up to 36" length, 2 pairs for window boxes 42"-72" in length. Ensure brackets are evenly spaced, with no more than a 24" gap between brackets
- 20" Rail for window boxes 24"-36" Length, 36" Rail for window boxes 42"-60", 72" Length window boxes require (2) 36" rails.
Do you have an odd shaped top rail on an iron or wood fence or balcony that you have always wanted to mount a pretty flower box to, but could never find the right brackets? Your search may be over! These adjustable brackets use an ingenious rail system that is easy to install, and the brackets simply click on safe and secure. Start off by installing the rail bracket system, which "snugs" or "tightens" on the balusters or uprights using an allen wrench. Place these rails anywhere you like along your metal fence. Once the rails are installed, simply click the pair of adjustable brackets to the rail system and add your window box! It really is that easy! Adjustable brackets adjust from as small as 5.5" to 8.5" in width (front to back).