Outdoor UV Rated 74" Tea Leaf Garland
- Artificial tea leaf garland 74 inches long
- Made from hardy plastic foliage for outdoor use
- 74 inch length x 10 inch approximate width x 2 inch height
What better way to give your home's exterior a green touch than with trailing, twining, or framing vines decorating your façade and landscape? We make it easy to show off a verdant touch all year round with our outdoor fake vines made from resilient plastic material. Expertly crafted to encompass the height of botanical realism as well as commercial-quality durability, these faux tea leaf garlands allow you to give your property an elegant look that is completely maintenance free. Let your inner designer- free as you use these long-lasting garlands to adorn windows, bannisters, mailbox posts, and so much more.
Why are artificial garlands a smarter choice when compared with the real thing?
- Our high-quality fake foliage has a hyper-realistic look that will give you all the organic beauty of freshly pick tea leaves that have been woven into a garland.
- Infused with UV-resistant weatherproofing, these fake garlands will last for many years in any outdoor location. No more dead, dried leave to pick up.
- These flexible garlands can be manipulated in a variety of ways to decorate any surface. They aren't fragile like live garlands.
- After you hang your artificial tea leaf garland your work is done. Never worry about watering, protecting from insects, trimming, or picking up fallen leaves.
Decorating with natural, vibrant greenery gives your property a lovely rustic look that is tastefully timeless. Surround your storefront's picture window with this 74" long garland to attract attention in any season. Wrap a front porch, deck, or balcony railing to create a cozy outdoor living space. Signposts, light posts, and mailboxes get a curb-appeal boosting decorative touch with the simple addition of a spiraling garland. You can even create a formal English trellis look by criss-crossing vines on a blank wall. Give our customer service department a call; we'll be happy to show you how.