Classic Board and Batten Shutter Pair with Arched Top
Classic Board and Batten arch top details:
- Rails, panels and stiles made from exterior grade composite wood
- Enter Springline information above- measure from bottom of window to beginning of window's arch. (see drawing)
- 2 part urethane oven cured industrial grade finish
- Shutter thickness 1", batten is 1/2" thick
- Batten width is 1.5" less than shutter width
- 10 year warranty, made in USA
With bold dimension and solid, colorful character, Board and Batten shutters distinguish homes with Old-World charm and a flourish of rustic style. These shutters offer a classic aesthetic for a variety of homes. Board and Batten shutters are a favorite choice for picturesque forest and lake homes. Additional options include: Z-Bar addition, extra batten, no battens, standard cut out, and custom cut out (call: 800-896-0978). Shutters are available in heights up to 84". Along with the Primed Finish option, we can color match for a $450.00 flat fee.
This product carries a manufacturer's 10 Year Limited Warranty on product and finish.
Operable stainless steel hardware is available for purchase and validates the manufacturer's 10 year warranty. Shutters up to 48" in height require the use of 2 hinges and pintels. Shutters from 49"-84"in height require the use of 3 hinges and pintels.