- Montrose Low Profile Bowl Planters - Choose from 4 Colors and 2 SizesStarting at $79.85
- Leffingwell Low Profile Planter-Choose 3 colorsStarting at $329.99
- Orchard Hill 40in. Bowl Planter - Choose from 3 ColorsStarting at $575.85
- Devondale 30in. Oval Planter - Choose from 5 ColorsStarting at $129.00
- Devondale 24in. Oval Planter - Choose from 5 ColorsStarting at $76.85
- Danbury Bowl Planter - 2 Sizes and 3 Colors AvailableStarting at $108.85
- Orchard Hill 22in. Bowl Planters - Choose from 3 ColorsStarting at $99.85
- Orchard Hill 30in. Bowl Planter - Choose from 3 ColorsStarting at $349.00
- Oblong Lunar Hanging Bowl Planter - WhiteRegular Price $32.85 Special Price $16.99
- Sphere Lunar Hanging Bowl Planter - WhiteRegular Price $29.85 Special Price $14.99
- Low Bowl Self Watering Inserts - Commercial GradeStarting at $112.85
Low Bowl Planters
Our lightweight low-bowl planters are top-quality, made from durable and long-lasting materials such as fiberglass, polystone, resin and plastic. The look ranges from modern and contemporary to traditional classic and antique rustic, but also have dependable resistance to wear, tear, and exposure to harsh natural elements and conditions. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor, drainage options for shallow planters vary – self-watering, no drainage holes; perfect for water gardens, and with drainage holes for traditional container gardeners. A large shallow bowl planter can totally transform your home’s curb appeal or your indoor space or on a patio, in a yard, or on the front porch of your home. Large shallow bowl planters can be used for water gardens to grow lily pads, or be used with fountains for a peaceful meditation garden or place them in gardens or breezeways, inside as a centerpiece for your table, on terraces and verandas, or beside sidewalks. Wherever they go they look great and offer a low maintenance solution to all kinds of creative outdoor landscaping and interior decorating projects.
Our low bowl planters are available in a variety of different materials and drainage options to suit your specific needs. Each planter is also engineered to last through years of demanding outdoor use in any kind of climate.
Custom sizes are available in a variety of styles in fiberglass and composite PVC.
Browse through our collection of shallow planters below, or call us for friendly and personal customer service at 800-896-0978 7am - 5pm PST, M-F