Items 1-18 of 32
- Prestige Tall Patio Planters - 4 ColorsStarting at $125.00
- Small Space Self-Watering Set of 3 Planters w/ Wall Bracket Choose from 9 ColorsStarting at $160.00
- Julian 26 inch Tall Urn Planter - Choose from 4 ColorsStarting at $150.00
- Promenade 24"x11" Patio Planter - 3 Colors
Starting at $110.00
- Promenade 20" Square Planter - 3 Colors
Starting at $175.00
- Prestige Large 28x28 Patio Planter - 3 Colors
Starting at $495.00
- Prestige 20x20 Patio Planter - Choose 4 Colors
Starting at $150.00
- Parada Curved Rectangle Planters - 5 Colors to Choose From!
Starting at $225.00
- Parada 16" Planters- Choose from 5 colors!
Starting at $125.00
- Rimmed Self-Watering Tapered Planter - Choose from 4 Sizes and 9 ColorsStarting at $150.00
- Self-Watering Mod Planter -16 inches Tall - Choose from 7 ColorsStarting at $250.00
- Self-Watering Mod Planter- 38 inches Tall - Choose from 7 colorsStarting at $550.00
- Self-Watering Mod Planter 12 inches Tall - Choose from 7 ColorsStarting at $125.00
- Self-Watering Mod Planter - 24 inches Tall - Choose from 7 colorsStarting at $295.00
- Self-Watering Mod Planter - 30 inches Tall - Choose from 7 colorsStarting at $595.00
- Escher Geometric Planter - Choose from 3 Colors and 2 sizesStarting at $250.00
Take the stress out of container gardening with self-watering planters. Not only do these self-watering outdoor planters look great, they also have a functional feature you'll love, allowing you to water your plants much less often.
How do self-watering planters work? At the bottom of each planter, a reservoir collects water. Some planters have a fill tube that you directly pour water into, while others simply collect any excess water from the soil. In either case, the water stored in the reservoir is pulled up to the plant's roots when the soil dries out. In this way, self-watering patio planters take care of themselves, requiring very little attention. Depending on the plant's needs, you may only need to water it every 2 weeks.
You can turn any planter into a self-watering one by adding a stand-alone planter reservoir. A reservoir acts as a self-watering planter conversion kit. See how much easier gardening is with self-watering outdoor planters.
For more information about self-watering patio planters, call
7am - 5pm PST, M-F