Items 19-32 of 32
- Promenade 14" Patio Planters - 3 Colors
Starting at $111.00
- Prestige Patio Planter
Starting at $260.00
- Lakeview Square Patio Planters - 2 Sizes 3 Colors
Starting at $137.00
- Cardiff-Well Self Watering PlantersStarting at $210.00
- Freeport Patio Planters - 3 ColorsStarting at $160.00
- Presidential Square Patio Planters - 4 ColorsStarting at $137.00
- Camden Tall Patio Planters - Choose 3 ColorsStarting at $156.00
- Promenade Tall Patio Planters - 3 ColorsStarting at $156.00
- Presidential Tall Patio Planters - 4 ColorsStarting at $156.00
- Fleck Self-Watering Cube Planters
Starting at $20.00
Take the stress out of container gardening with self-watering planters. Not only do these self-watering outdoor planters look great, they also have a functional feature you'll love, allowing you to water your plants much less often.
How do self-watering planters work? At the bottom of each planter, a reservoir collects water. Some planters have a fill tube that you directly pour water into, while others simply collect any excess water from the soil. In either case, the water stored in the reservoir is pulled up to the plant's roots when the soil dries out. In this way, self-watering patio planters take care of themselves, requiring very little attention. Depending on the plant's needs, you may only need to water it every 2 weeks.
You can turn any planter into a self-watering one by adding a stand-alone planter reservoir. A reservoir acts as a self-watering planter conversion kit. See how much easier gardening is with self-watering outdoor planters.
For more information about self-watering patio planters, call
7am - 5pm PST, M-F