100+ Styles of Window Planter Boxes for Sale Online!
32 Railing Planter Boxes & Brackets
If you have any questions please feel free to call!
Toll Free 800-896-0978
3 Benefits of Having Window Planters
- Aesthetic Appeal - When you add hanging planters under your windows, on bare walls or fences, or along deck railings you are instantly adding depth and dimension, accenting the architectural styling and differentiating your home from similar homes in the neighborhood. The splash of color draws the eye, providing a beautiful focal point for passersby, including prospective home buyers. Check out our Copper Collection for our most fashion-forward styles.
- Increase Home Value Fast - One of the quickest ways to boost value and sell your home faster is to add curb appeal. Curb appeal window boxes are our specialty. Here at Hooks and Lattice you'll find a vast collection of styles and price ranges suited to any home. Explore our Premier Composite designs for classic elegance at an affordable price.
- Environmentally Friendly - Growing a container garden is green in so many ways. Window planters provide a snug home for native plants and flowers that attract bees, butterflies, and other helpful backyard insects to your yard. A major win for the ecosystem! Starting an organic garden? Shop our Natural Wood styles for chemical-free gardening bliss.
Finding the Best Size & Style
Finding the right size planter for your window - large or small - is easy as 1-2-3 using our handy Window Box Buying Guide. Grab your measuring tape and let's get started! With 100+ window box designs, it's safe to say that Hooks and Lattice has the largest selection of window boxes on the planet. With a style and size for every home style, we're confident you will find the perfect window box to add beauty to your home. Not sure where to start? Our San Diego-based customer service staff is here to answer any questions you may have: 1-800-896-0978
Old World & Southern Charm
Wrought iron and aluminum are timeless. And unlike most metals, ours feature modern-day protective powder coat finishes that prevent rusting and extend the life of the boxes. Top designs include:
Trendsetting & Contemporary
For sleek styling, look to fiberglass. This lightweight yet durable material can be made into smooth panels or formed into gnarled, realistic-looking wood grain! Top designs include:
What to Plant in Window Flower Boxes:
- Coleus - While they tolerate indirect sunlight, these low-maintenance bedding plants have gorgeous variegated foliage in nearly every color on the spectrum.
- Sweet Potato Vine - This sun-loving trailing vine is a great spiller and can be found in fun varieties of bright greens to deep purples.
- Herbs - Grow your own herb garden right outside your kitchen window! Be sure to check with your local garden center for companion planting tips before planting.
- Pansies - This colorful garden flower is easy to care for and small enough to grow in nearly any flower box.
- Miniature Roses - Another sun worshipper, a mini rose bush might just be the cutest thing we've seen grace a window garden. They don't require much to care for, and can be found in hues like red, white, pink, yellow, and even striped and multi-colored varieties.
These are just a few ideas for what you can grow in your window garden. Read and subscribe to Our Blog for great planting recommendations and curb appeal ideas. You can also find past articles and expert recommendations for determining the best window box plants for your yard.
Personalize Online or Request Custom Planter Sizes
Whether you're dressing up a home you wish to sell, are one of the many custom homebuilders who orders from us, or are a designer for hospitality sector (amusement parks, restaurants, hotels, etc.) we have a solution for your application. You'll quickly see how easy it is to personalize our standard products, and nearly all can be further customized to exactly the length and color you desire.
For custom planter pricing and availability please call us toll-free: 1-800-896-0978
Our Window Box Consultants Are Waiting to Help
M-F 7:30-4:30 PST
Call 800-896-0978 or 760-603-0888